how to search a file including all subdirs?

Hi.
I need to know how to search a file on a drive.
The search should include all subdirectories...

Thanx in advance...
-StoffMan

Re:how to search a file including all subdirs?

i attached the procedure i use for searching for files..

StoffMan <stoff...@gmx.net> wrote in message news:38626ab4_1@news.isis.de...
> Hi.
> I need to know how to search a file on a drive.
> The search should include all subdirectories...

> Thanx in advance...
> -StoffMan

begin 666 Findallf.pas
<encoded_portion_removed>

Re:how to search a file including all subdirs?

also i forgot toe say in the commenting of the attached procedure.. that its
search of course all subdirs in the windows folder;..

> > Hi.
> > I need to know how to search a file on a drive.
> > The search should include all subdirectories...

> > Thanx in advance...
> > -StoffMan

Re:how to search a file including all subdirs?

ehm, what procedure?

warmaster <r...@bitstorm.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
Kgt84.898$rd5.5...@newsfeed.slurp.net...

> also i forgot toe say in the commenting of the attached procedure.. that
its
> search of course all subdirs in the windows folder;..
> warmaster <r...@bitstorm.net> wrote in message
> > i attached the procedure i use for searching for files..

> > StoffMan <stoff...@gmx.net> wrote in message
> > > Hi.
> > > I need to know how to search a file on a drive.
> > > The search should include all subdirectories...

> > > Thanx in advance...
> > > -StoffMan

Re:how to search a file including all subdirs?

Hi all!

There is an example for that on http://members.xoom.com/goldman47/index.htm
, "Examples". Perhaps this example helps you.

CU
Jens

--
[ HOMEPAGE: http://home.t-online.de/home/jens.gesing/index.htm ]