Q: NEWBIE: Getting thru "Getting Started..."

Re:Q: NEWBIE: Getting thru "Getting Started..."

You need to set TTable pr TQuery component to which the Datasource is
attached, property  Active to True. Any changes to a TTable or TQuery
component will set this property back to False.

Hope this helps,

Michel Van der Poorten

Doug Wild <wildd...@frii.com> wrote:

Other Threads