Suspend, Standby...

Hello,

I always wanted to have a possibility to programaticaly send the whole system
or just the monitor into a standby or suspend state, but after an extensive
(and an exhaustive) search of WinAPI help I ended up finding just some words
mentioning those possibilities but not the procedures to actualy do that.

So, if this is possible, can anybody help me by explaining me how to, for
example, send the monitor into a standby or suspend state by using WinAPI
calls.

Thanx.

Re:Suspend, Standby...

"Rambo" <ra...@eunet.yu> wrote in message news:9fhcei$h52$1@news.eunet.yu...
> Hello,

> I always wanted to have a possibility to programaticaly send the whole system
> or just the monitor into a standby or suspend state, but after an extensive
> (and an exhaustive) search of WinAPI help I ended up finding just some words
> mentioning those possibilities but not the procedures to actualy do that.

> So, if this is possible, can anybody help me by explaining me how to, for
> example, send the monitor into a standby or suspend state by using WinAPI
> calls.

WINDOWS.PAS:
function SetSystemPowerState(fSuspend, fForce: BOOL): BOOL; stdcall;

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/winbase/power_4wv9.htm

Other Threads