ChimneySweep sales will now add to an emergency medical fund

I would simply like the Web to know that last night my wife underwent
emergency brain-surgery to drain an infected abscess that had developed there.
This surgery was necessary to save her life, and it was apparently a success,
but the aftereffects of this will include severe financial hardship for us.

With some trepidation for this breach of "net-iquette," I would like to say
that sales or additional licenses for our ChimneySweep product
(http://www.sundialservices.com) will contribute directly to that bottom line
right now, and never underestimate the power of the Web to concentrate the
outcome of individual decisions into a powerful force.

Furthermore, the product is a worthy one, bundled in many commercial packages
now and available, as always, with bulk-discounts stepping up to over 70%.  It
really can put your "routine table service-call" into the recycle-bin forever.
The price is reasonable, and well ... it just occurred to me last night that
if a few hundred or even a few thousand of you throughout this big blue planet
were to ... never underestimate the power of the Web.

It's not charity.  It's a sale.  But as Chekov said in Star Trek IV, "Now
would be a very good time, Scotty."

I take full responsibility for this posting.  Please direct all replies to
e-mail, and, should you feel somehow that this was the most offensive
collection of words you ever saw, well ... must you?

From the heart.  Thank you.

-Mike Robinson
/mr/

Re:ChimneySweep sales will now add to an emergency medical fund

On 5 Feb 1998 07:51:00 -0700, news-re...@sundialservices.com (Sundial

Services) wrote:

>I would simply like the Web to know that last night my wife underwent
>emergency brain-surgery to drain an infected abscess that had developed there.
>This surgery was necessary to save her life, and it was apparently a success,
>but the aftereffects of this will include severe financial hardship for us.

<snip>

>From the heart.  Thank you.

>-Mike Robinson
>/mr/

First of all, from all of us around the world, you and your wife have
our hopes and prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

Secondly, if we all paid you for what all your free advice has been
worth to us, you could buy the hospital, let alone pay the bill.

Third, don't worry about flamers... We'll take care of them!

Best of luck to you and yours,

Dan

--
Dan Brennand
CMDC systems, inc.
visit us at www.cmdcsystems.com
[Remove the SPAM from my e-mail address]

In article <34d9ff96.11675...@news.dimensional.com> d...@SPAMcmdcsystems.com (Dan Brennand) writes:
>>I would simply like the Web to know that last night my wife underwent
>>emergency brain-surgery to drain an infected abscess that had developed there.
>>This surgery was necessary to save her life, and it was apparently a success,
>>but the aftereffects of this will include severe financial hardship for us.
><snip>
>>From the heart.  Thank you.

>>-Mike Robinson
>>/mr/

>First of all, from all of us around the world, you and your wife have
>our hopes and prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.
>Secondly, if we all paid you for what all your free advice has been
>worth to us, you could buy the hospital, let alone pay the bill.
>Third, don't worry about flamers... We'll take care of them!
>Best of luck to you and yours,

Thank you all.  For those who encounter  a greyed-out demo button, use:

        Date = 2/28/98; License code = 97-009448-4742

Other Threads