Dynamic Image Size Problem

Hi!

I'm building a report that must show images on a detailed band trough
the TQRBDImage object.
The problem is that the image size is not constant and since the
TQRBDImage does not auto strech itself, I must resize the height of the
TQRBDImage and detail band.
So far, so good because I calculate the current image and band size!
The problem is that all the bands and images are setted to the last size

I computed, and I must have the different sizes for diferent bands and
correspondent images!

The possible cause of the error is that I'm refering the band and
TQRBDImage by the object and should refer it by the current instance...
I've tryed to access the current instance but in vain...

Can anyone help me ?

Thanx in advance,

--
 Fernando Martins