scrolling without (visible) scrollbars

Hello !

I need to show a big frame in a litte Panelfield (frame-height larger than
the
Panel-height). Normally this would be no problem, because there is a
scrollbar to scroll up/down. But instead of this scrollbar i need to use two
buttons to scroll up or down, and there should be no scrollbars visible.

How can i achieve this ?
(Maybe one idea would be to send a windows-message "WM_VSCROLL",
 but i'm not sure.)

Thanks in advance !
Sascha

Re:scrolling without (visible) scrollbars

You can always set the Frames Top at 0 and as the user presses down Dec the
top. if the user presses up then in the top. Just don't let the top go above
0 and not less then Panel.height - Frame.Height.

Thanks
Wayne

"Sascha Schmidt" <Sascha.Schm...@gmx.net> wrote in message

> Hello !

> I need to show a big frame in a litte Panelfield (frame-height larger than
> the
> Panel-height). Normally this would be no problem, because there is a
> scrollbar to scroll up/down. But instead of this scrollbar i need to use
two
> buttons to scroll up or down, and there should be no scrollbars visible.

> How can i achieve this ?
> (Maybe one idea would be to send a windows-message "WM_VSCROLL",
>  but i'm not sure.)

> Thanks in advance !
> Sascha

Other Threads