Determining unit 'owner component'

I have a third-party component and I'm trying to compile one of the demo
programs.  It has RxCombos, an outdated verson of the RxControls library I
believe, in the 'uses' clause.  If I delete RxCombos from the 'uses' clause,
it keeps coming back indicating that some component is using the unit.

I did an exhaustive Files Find, looking through all my Delphi Source and
Custom Component directories, all files, looking for the text string
RxCombos and found nothing.  Is there a better way to determine the
component that is using a particular unit?

thx

Re:Determining unit 'owner component'

On Sun, 24 Mar 2002 14:43:29 -0500, "Robert Oschler"

<Osch...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>If I delete RxCombos from the 'uses' clause,
>it keeps coming back indicating that some component is using the unit.

How is it indicating this?  What error message do you get?

Nick Hodges
Lemanix Corporation
How to ask questions of techies --

Re:Determining unit 'owner component'

Nick,

It was my fault. I had a series of reinstall issues and on the final one I
neglected to add RxControl's unit dir back to the Search Path.  Mea culpa.

thx

Nick Hodges (TeamB) <nickhod...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> How is it indicating this?  What error message do you get?

Other Threads