ultra secret undocumented error message

Hi all...

I'm curious what an "eedFadeH" error is. I *sometimes*
get it when developing UIs containing a lot of graphics.
I don't know if that is related to the problem. I have
tried to find documentation on what the errormessages
means, but I can't find any information whatsoever on
the net. Can somebody fill me in?

TIA

Bram Bos

Re:ultra secret undocumented error message

Hi,

This problem is usually directly related to the display drivers the user has
loaded on their system. The solution is to update the display drivers to the
latest that are available and the problem should disappear.

Denis
FRANCE

Re:ultra secret undocumented error message

eeedfade A/V is an invalid reference to uninitialized memory.
This is similar to the baadfood a/v you get in VC++
You can get this under many, many circumstances-opening a read only file for
write access, referencing an object before it's fully initialized, etc, etc.

"Bram Bos" <b...@mindless.com> wrote in message

> Hi all...

> I'm curious what an "eedFadeH" error is. I *sometimes*
> get it when developing UIs containing a lot of graphics.
> I don't know if that is related to the problem. I have
> tried to find documentation on what the errormessages
> means, but I can't find any information whatsoever on
> the net. Can somebody fill me in?

> TIA

> Bram Bos

Other Threads