Duplex Printing Word Documents

2004-02-05 04:13:17 PM
delphi110
Hi All,
I was wondering if to possible to duples print a word document using
TWordApplication. I have been trying the following
WordDoc.Open.......
WordDoc.ActivePrint = .....
WordDoc.ActiveDocument.PrintOut(..... dmManaulPrint = true)
Anyway what happens is the document comes out of the printer with all the
odd pages printed and then followed by all the even pages. So any help with
this would really be appreciated.
Environment
* Delphi6 sp2
* Win2000
* Word 2000
Cheers
Stuart

Re:Duplex Printing Word Documents

<<Stuart Macaulay:
--
Deborah Pate (TeamB) delphi-jedi.org
TeamB don't see posts sent via Google or ISPs

Re:Duplex Printing Word Documents

Hi Deborah,
Thanks for the article. Works a treat. I have got .doc and .pdf files
duplexing omn printers that can duplex documents. Tried many times and
failed at this so I am quite happy about being able to tick this one off the
list.
Thanks again
Stuart
"Deborah Pate (TeamB)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote in
message news:XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
<<Stuart Macaulay:
I was wondering if to possible to duples print a word document using
TWordApplication.

support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q230/7/43.asp&NoWebConte
nt=1