Array var in PLSQL ?

How can I create a array variable in PLSQL ?
It should looks something like this... but this doesn't works :-( :
CREATE PROCEDURE PLANNING_TEMPS_PROD ( YEAR INTEGER)
RETURNS ( MY_RETURN INTEGER) AS
DECLARE VARIABLE ARRAY_N INTEGER[1:31]; // I need 31 positions in the
array
BEGIN
END
Thanks for any ideas
Mike

Re:Array var in PLSQL ?

"Mike" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Ca devrait etre Ask, et pas Aks! 8-)
How can I create a array variable in PLSQL ?
PL/SQL is Oracle, if you are asking how to do it in Interbase, then it
can be done, mais je ne sais pas comment, parce que je ne me sers pas
de tableaux.
Je le déconseille fortement, cependant. Arrays are poorly supported by
Interbase, *_and_* they breach the relational model *_and_* they make
porting any application a cauchemar.
Paul...
--
plinehan __at__ yahoo __dot__ __com__
XP Pro, SP 2,

Re:Array var in PLSQL ?

"Mike" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Ca devrait etre Ask, et pas Aks! 8-)
Tu as raison :-)
>How can I create a array variable in PLSQL ?

PL/SQL is Oracle, if you are asking how to do it in Interbase, then it
can be done, mais je ne sais pas comment, parce que je ne me sers pas
de tableaux.
Je le déconseille fortement, cependant. Arrays are poorly supported by
Interbase, *_and_* they breach the relational model *_and_* they make
porting any application a cauchemar.

Paul...

Thanks. But I just need it as as Stored procedure local variable. So it
should'nt be a problem for the relational model.
You're speaking frenglish very well :-)
@+
Mike