D8 Trial says Expired. I just installed it.

I installed Delphi 8 .NET Trial on 7/28/04. I haven't tried to use it until
today 8/6/04. I put the registration file into the home directory as
the directions in the email stated. Then when I start Delphi 8 it
says the registration has expired.
What's the deal?
Thanks.
Don Gollahon
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:D8 Trial says Expired. I just installed it.

XXXX@XXXXX.COM (Don Gollahon) writes news:<XXXX@XXXXX.COM>...
I installed Delphi 8 .NET Trial on 7/28/04. I haven't tried to use it until
today 8/6/04. I put the registration file into the home directory as
the directions in the email stated. Then when I start Delphi 8 it
says the registration has expired.

What's the deal?

Thanks.

Don Gollahon
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Well, noone responded. So I decide to uninstall. It gets down to the
end of uninstall and gives an error:
Internal Error 2318:
C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\Borland.Eco.Interfaces\...\__AssemblyInfo__.ini
And then reverses uninstall. So now I can not remove it either?
Don Gollahon
XXXX@XXXXX.COM