Audio Streaming with delphi

Hello
im looking for good delphi related Audi streaming components/toturials.
anybody can help me with that?? that is for my simple messenge program
to add voice ability ...
thanks .

Re:Audio Streaming with delphi

That Doesn't Seem To Be Really Simple. You Need To Go TO winsock newsgroup
and ask about streams and using DSPack TO Get Audio.

Wykis writes:
That Doesn't Seem To Be Really Simple. You Need To Go TO winsock newsgroup
and ask about streams and using DSPack TO Get Audio.

hi, i already posted smiler question to winsock group but no answer..
anyway thanks.. ;)

Re:Audio Streaming with delphi

I Have Got An Idea How To Send Streams And... If You Know How To Play And
Capture Sounds to streams I'd Use Your Unti To send Streams :)
wykis.no-ip.com

Re:Audio Streaming with delphi

Hi!
The last time I was looking at the DSPack (DirectX) it could do it all,
but I never tried to you used.
Regards!
Atmapuri.
"A`WaRe" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hello
im looking for good delphi related Audi streaming components/toturials.
anybody can help me with that?? that is for my simple messenge program
to add voice ability ...
thanks .

Re:Audio Streaming with delphi

netbook.mm520.net