How to use TIdTCPServer's OnExecute

2004-07-16 09:09:42 AM
delphi216
Hi what is the things that i should be carefull when I am using
TIdTCPServer's OnExecute. I mean when we are creating a new thread by
deriving from TThread, we are using thread's syncronize method for to
make changed about the VCL objects. But how should we use OnExecute ?
For to access to the VCL objects safely, how should i use my code in
there ? What kind of things i should care for not to get freeze or some
other problems in OnExecute ? Should i care about only visual objects
or should i worry about to access non visual VCL objects too ?
Kind Regards,
Tomas