CAD-Toronto; Delphi / C# Junior Developer position

2007-10-20 03:32:31 AM
delphi273
What is the opportunity?
We are opening a state of the art office in downtown Toronto, we want to
build a small
group of gurus that will take our development needs to the next level.
We are building
highly scalable enterprise level applications for the entertainment
industry, our goal?
Take over the world. :) So if you want to be part of this, read
bellow:
Location: Toronto
What you will do...
* Gathering requirements with end users and other internal stakeholders.
* Designing, developing and testing existing/new features.
* Get Involved in each stage of the development life cycle.
* Working hard and having fun with team/technical leads and other fellow
Developer guru's building the coolest, most complex, scalable
solutions for our
applications.
What we are looking for...
* BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent desired.
* Strong C#/Delphi skills and object oriented design experience.
* 1-3 years of rich and web client application development experience.
(i.e. ASP.Net, VCL, VCL.Net, Winforms, Flex, Intraweb)
* Jedi knight light sabers.
* Experience dealing with databases design and SQL (Database KungFu);
MS SQL and MySQL a plus.
* Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Sense of humor (YES that is a requirement)
* Ability to work both collaboratively and with limited supervision.
* Ability to cope with fast-paced and constantly changing environments.
Reply: pythiasoftware at yahoo dot kom (yeah the K is just an antispam
filter :P)