Professional and Non-Old School Charting

I am looking for a Delphi Charting component that is DB aware.
I am quite familiar with TeeChart, but the graphing seems a little dated for
today's market.
I would like 3D or 2D charts with no jagged edges, guages and GUI editor.
I have seen and am using the charts in Microsoft Office 2007 and with the
lastest ChartFX for Reporting Services.
I was hoping that there is something in the Delphi world that won't make my
application look old-school and outdated before I even release it.
Thanks.
GD.

Re:Professional and Non-Old School Charting

Hi
Have you seen the latest version of TeeChart ? ( v7 2006 )
The one included with Delphi dates from back 1998, so the latest version is much more "modern" as it includes "themes" that change
completely all visuals with a single line of code or mouse click to enhance chart display such as anti-aliasing to remove edges in
diagonal lines.
www.steema.com/products/teechart/gallery.html
regards
david