Viewing XP spool files

2007-11-30 01:22:48 AM
delphi148
I have a need to display printer spool files. Can anyone give me any
pointers on where to begin?
Thanks,
-Jon Grewer
--
________
God is love. Love is a character trait. So, God is a character trait.

Re:Viewing XP spool files

These are EMF spool files I think. If anyone has any information I
would be very grateful.
-Jon Grewer
Jon P. Grewer brought next idea :
I have a need to display printer spool files. Can anyone give me any
pointers on where to begin?

Thanks,
-Jon Grewer
--
________
Pastor Bob preached that, "We should wear no clothes to distinguish
ourselves from our Christian brethren." He shouldn't be our pastor
since he believes in nudity. Besides, I don't want to be that
different from our Christian brethren.