Corrupt Interbase File :

Hi
I use Interbase 6.0.1.6.
When tryint to connect to a database through Borlands database explorer I
get the following message.
Unknown database.
I/O Error for file c:\client~1\saj\gwib.gdb
Error while trying to read from file
unknown Win32 error 38
Alias:testinterbase
BDE error 10014
I suspect very bad corruption. I tried gfix but it gives a similar could
not open file error.
Please give me good news and give me a solution.
Have a good weekend

Re:Corrupt Interbase File :

See the following links.
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,29515,00.html
ib-aid.com/interbase/firebird/corruption/guide.html
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)
TeamB cannot answer questions received via email

Re:Corrupt Interbase File :

Thanks Bill, our client fixed theri problem by running a hard drive utility.
I will look at the documents in anyway for future reference
"Bill Todd" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes