ANN: Valentine's Day Crazy 1 day only sale - full *50% off* of CMS Encore Pro!!!

2008-02-14 06:02:01 AM
delphi9
Hi,
Well it is Valentines Day and to spread the love, for *today only* get CMS
Encore Pro v1.0.8 Lite / Standard Editions (the ideal website management
tool)
at a very loving 50% off the full price.
Remember it is available *only for today Valentine's Day, 14th February
2008*,
and there's only a few precious hours remaining, so please hurry to take
advantage of this
great offer right now.
Click here to order (Please use coupon code: 02-14-Encore-Val-08):
www.biitsoft.com/shop/index.htm
That's almost $50 saving on the Lite Edition and almost $250 saving on the
Standard Edition.
Lite Edition: Now only... $49.50 (Usual Price: $99)
Standard Edition: Now only... $249.50 (Usual Price: $499)
Please use the following "coupon code" when ordering:
02-14-Encore-Val-08
(NOTE: This special offer is not advertised on our website and is exclusive
users of the delphi newsgroups (well CMS Encore Pro is written in
Delphi after all :) -
so simply enter your above coupon code to take advantage
of the special offer now!!! - the special discounted price will be
verified on
your order!)
Yes we've definately gone crazy, but tomorrow we'll be back to our senses :)
so take advantage right now... remember go to order page, enter your
details,
enter your coupon code "02-14-Encore-Val-08", click to order... and get a
huge 50% off,
that simple... and one step closer to designing that beautiful website
you've always
wanted.
www.biitsoft.com/shop/index.htm
CMS Encore Pro is a great tool to have in your toolbox if you write or
maintain
websites of any kind. Use CMS Encore Pro to take out all the hard-work in
keeping your website fresh, consistent and up to date. Order CMS Encore Pro
now
and don't miss out...
Remember it is for *one day only*, only for this Valentine's Day... tomorrow
it's all
gone, so spread the love and build a new website :)
For more information on CMS Encore Pro please visit:
www.biitsoft.com/products/cmsencorepro/index.htm
You can also visit our Forums at:
www.biitsoft.com/forums/
About CMS Encore Pro
=====================
CMS Encore Pro (Encore) is a desktop based Content Management System (CMS)
that lets you create,
edit and maintain a website.
Encore is ideal for small to medium websites that would like a fast and
powerful to maintain their websites.
A CMS lets you maintain your website by allowing you to make the elements of
your website generic and easy to update.
For example, common elements like navigation can be made generic in the form
of templates and components,
which can then be used throughout your website. The benefit of this is that
you can then easily update/modify
your site by just editing the generic templates or components.
Content on your website is stored in the form of articles which can be
entered using a WYSIWYG editor with a built in spell checker and thesaurus.
Alternatively, you can edit your articles using the syntax highlighted html
editor.
You can write your script code using our scripting language called eScript
with over 200 hundred built in scripting functions, using our built in IDE
with features such as syntax highlighting, code completion,
WYSIWYG previews, etc.
Principle Features:
--------------------
- Unique and flexible channel(folder) based architecture.
- Built-in website themes, for creating a website in a few easy steps.
- Built-in FTP engine for uploading content to your website.
- Multi-lingual support, add content in multiple languages.
- Multi-user system with configurable user-rights.
Template Editor/IDE Features:
------------------------------
- Built-in html components, such as bread-crumb links, automatic javascript
menus, etc.
- Features an integrated object/component inspector.
- Over 200 built-in scripting functions.
- Editor supports code completion and code parameters for scripting and
components.
- Integrated design-time HTML Preview.
- Add your own custom fields/properties to page templates and content.
Content Editor Features:
-------------------------
- WYSIWYG HTML Editor for adding content.
- Formatting toolbar
- Hyperlinks
- Syntax highlighted editor for adding HTML content manually.
- Built in Spell Checker and Thesaurus.
- Drag-and-drop images and edit with built in image manipulator.
Interface Features:
--------------------
- Tree view of channels (folders) and articles.
- Temporarily hide or disable channels (folders) or articles that in the
published output.
Image/Graphics Features:
-------------------------
- Built-in Image Editor with features such as cropping, gray-scaling,
resizing, etc.
- Built-in Button Designer for easily creating basic buttons and web
banners.
Downloads:
www.biitsoft.com/downloads/index.htm
Free Website Themes:
www.biitsoft.com/downloads/themes/index.htm
For more information on CMS Encore Pro please visit:
www.biitsoft.com/products/cmsencorepro/index.htm
Forums:
www.biitsoft.com/forums/
Steve Clemens
CMS Encore Pro - The Advanced Desktop Content Management System
The easy way to build and maintain your website.
PowerEditor - PowerEditor is the ideal advanced scriptable text editor for
programmers.
BIIT Software Systems
www.biitsoft.com