Re: IdTCPClient w/log and ssl CHAD!!!

liberte writes:
Hi:

Thanks.

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu writes:

>>In IdTCPClient how do you use the log w/intercept and ssl
>>w/intercept???
>

>IIRC they can be chained.

And how would that be done?

Re: IdTCPClient w/log and ssl CHAD!!!

Why do you say he is not going to give? He suggested and I tried but
could not figure out how to do it. So????
Jack Mays writes:

>>And how would that be done?

Yes, pestering him for an answer he's not going to give is really going
to help you :) *note the hint of sarcasm*

--
Jack Mays

liberte writes:
Why do you say he is not going to give? He suggested and I tried but
could not figure out how to do it. So????
Irrelevant.
You have missed the point altogether. Good day.

Re: IdTCPClient w/log and ssl CHAD!!!

liberte <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote in news:3EF9941B.6010504
@netscape.com:
>And how would that be done?
Does the Intercept have its own Intercept property? It might not be in 9 - it
might be a new feature to 10.
Qualified help FAST with Indy Experts Support
from the experts themselves:
www.atozedsoftware.com/indy/experts/support.html