Re: kylix request

2005-09-07 04:32:39 PM
delphi254
I don't speak about opensource, I like a "free compiler" exactly as
www.borland.com/downloads/download_cbuilder.html,
Sorry for the confusion. But you did mention the GPL, which means open
source. I can not see the licence at the link you gave.
Oliver Townshend

Re: kylix request

sorry me Oliver,
in that page check "compiler 5.5", it is freely downloadable and usable
(exactly as the visual c++ compiler plus rtl without vstudio ide).
Regards.
"Oliver Townshend" <oliveratzipdotcomdotau>writes