mouse position

Yes I need.
Also, this function is not very good for me.
I found ClipRect(PRect) better solution. Works allright but I don't
know how to release mouse after.
In help says: set PRect to NULL... I tried to nil but cannot do it.
Anyone has idea?

Re:mouse position

Don't know about ClipRect()..... thought it was a method of TCanvas used to
restrict repainting, but  the API call ClipCursor(CONST RECT *lpRect) works.
Free the cursor by calling ClipCursor(nil)

Dave

Beli <b...@SPAAMMgreenhousemm.com> wrote in message

> Yes I need.
> Also, this function is not very good for me.
> I found ClipRect(PRect) better solution. Works allright but I don't
> know how to release mouse after.
> In help says: set PRect to NULL... I tried to nil but cannot do it.
> Anyone has idea?

Other Threads