sending email from delphi

Hi,

I am to write a Delphi 2 program, with which email messages will have to
be sent.
Has anyone done this before and is willing to share the source code with
me? Or does anyone have ideas on how I am to do this?

Many thanks,

raymond
vanla...@kov.dicon.nl
or: vez...@xs4all.nl

Re:sending email from delphi

Hello,

Take a look at http://www.argosoft.com/

Regards,
Vladimir

Raymond van Laake wrote:

> Hi,

> I am to write a Delphi 2 program, with which email messages will have to
> be sent.
> Has anyone done this before and is willing to share the source code with
> me? Or does anyone have ideas on how I am to do this?

> Many thanks,

> raymond
> vanla...@kov.dicon.nl
> or: vez...@xs4all.nl

Delphi 2.x has SMTP and POP3 components which can do this.  There are
3rd party MAPI components available eg

Mail eXtension:

Web Page:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mailx

which can send and receive MAPI messages.

Re:sending email from delphi

You could download Temail2.zip from the Delphi Super Page.

Freeware with source code and (limited) support.

Danny Heijl.
---

Danny.He...@cevi.be    http://www.cevi.be/pp/danny/dhe.htm

AT WORK :      | HOME :