QR3.03 and QRHTMLFilter

I am using Delphi 3.01 with Qr3.03 pro.

When I drop the filters onto a report and preview at design time everything
works fine but as soon as compile the application it complains with the
error "QRExport.pas: method getstreaming not found in base class"

Any help would be appreciated

Thanx!
Zawaad

Re:QR3.03 and QRHTMLFilter

You'd better try our HTMLReport that has native HTML support
built-in. Actually HTML is it's primary format for reporting.
Gintaras Pikelis
Baltic Solutions
http://www.balticsolutions.com

Re:QR3.03 and QRHTMLFilter

I don't have problems using Qr3.0.3 and Delphi 3.0.2 This patch can be found
at the Inprise site.

--
Greatings Andr Mens  Author of QReport Artist
EMail mens...@wxs.nl

Zawaad Mahatey heeft geschreven in bericht
<714gve$9p...@forums.borland.com>...

>I am using Delphi 3.01 with Qr3.03 pro.

>When I drop the filters onto a report and preview at design time everything
>works fine but as soon as compile the application it complains with the
>error "QRExport.pas: method getstreaming not found in base class"

>Any help would be appreciated

>Thanx!
>Zawaad

Other Threads