bde not with exchange server

i have loaded exchange server and it does not work
I have just been told that the bde can not exist on the same machine as
exchange server or exchange server does not work - anyone care to
comment.
I need a workaround or some advice
tia - john

Re:bde not with exchange server

I have the BDE installed on the Exchange Server NT machine here, providing a
Delphi 3 CGI program in our intranet a route to another NT server running MS
SQL Server.  Everything is happily running.
J Fussell wrote in message <363633AA.12050...@compuserve.com>...
>i have loaded exchange server and it does not work
>I have just been told that the bde can not exist on the same machine as
>exchange server or exchange server does not work - anyone care to
>comment.
>I need a workaround or some advice
>tia - john

Other Threads