Storing a Jpeg image in a paradox table

I am using Delphi 3.0 with paradox tables.  I am trying to store jpeg images
in a table but am having problems getting it to work.  Can anyone help me
out.  How is it done?  Thanks

Re:Storing a Jpeg image in a paradox table

Brian Walz p1e ve zprv <7i6e1f$l...@forums.borland.com>.

>I am using Delphi 3.0 with paradox tables.  I am trying to store jpeg
images
>in a table but am having problems getting it to work.  Can anyone help me
>out.  How is it done?  Thanks

Hi Brian,
storing JPEG is not problem, just store it in a blob field.
For displaying the picture, however, you cannot use tDBImage.
Use tImage instead and assign its picture at runtime.

--
Roman
(please remove 'stopspam' in header when replying)

Re:Storing a Jpeg image in a paradox table

Is their no way of using a DBImage?

Roman Krejci <Kre...@stopspam.mbox.cesnet.cz> wrote in message

> Brian Walz p1e ve zprv <7i6e1f$l...@forums.borland.com>.
> >I am using Delphi 3.0 with paradox tables.  I am trying to store jpeg
> images
> >in a table but am having problems getting it to work.  Can anyone help me
> >out.  How is it done?  Thanks

> Hi Brian,
> storing JPEG is not problem, just store it in a blob field.
> For displaying the picture, however, you cannot use tDBImage.
> Use tImage instead and assign its picture at runtime.

> --
> Roman
> (please remove 'stopspam' in header when replying)
> mail: i...@rksolution.cz

Other Threads