Delphi 3 RichEdit

1.
   The DBRichEdit Control I'm using in my applications some times in a
report and using QRDBRichEdit, while in preview the whole text is shown ,
but when I'm trying to print it it cut's off the last line.
This happens not always and it's very strange.
Imagine in a report having a detail band and in it a QRDBRichEdit control
when I preview the report it works fine and the whole text that was
inserted in the DBRichEdit control is shown, but when I'm trying to print
it sometimes it cut's off the last line.
2.
   I also have problems when I'm trying to change fonts, a size of a font
in a DBRichEdit control.

Please If anyone can help me I'm stacked.!!!!
Thanks in advance.