quick report and word

Hi!

If I do a quick report while word is running or use the printer in delphi
and its canvas to print documents, I get a pure virtual function call and my
application crashes completely. Does anybody know anything about this
problem?

Regards,
                   Jernej Logar

Re:quick report and word

Jernej

I have run into something similar with WordPerfect.  I think (can't prove
it) that there is some sort of conflict with the printer drivers.  My users
make sure WP is not running when running QR reports.  No problem with my
"hand cranked" stuff.

Alan Jeffery
Professional Systems

Jernej Logar wrote in message ...
>Hi!

>If I do a quick report while word is running or use the printer in delphi
>and its canvas to print documents, I get a pure virtual function call and
my
>application crashes completely. Does anybody know anything about this
>problem?

>Regards,
>                   Jernej Logar

Other Threads