Ole automation in combination with Ole Container

Hello,

Can anyone help me with the following problem? I already asked it more than
a week ago and then I did not receive any answer. I hope someone can help me
now.

I can connect a RTF-document to an OLE-container and then send WordBasic
commands to it as follows:
var
  v : variant;
begin
   {connect the rtf-document to the OLE-container}
   v:= OleContainer1.OleObject.Application.WordBasic;
end;

But I want to talk to Word95 by using the type library because when using a
variant my code is dependant on the language of Word95.

Greetings,

Willy Dockx