Creating new images that will display.

Hello!

I have something like this:

A : Timage;

When I create the images I do like this:

A:=Timage.Create(form1); {put it onto the form}
A.Picture.Bitmap.assign(image1.picture.bitmap); {give the image a
bitmapval}

The image does not want to display itself on the form. Why?
I've tried changing visible,enable,left,top,width,height and they all seem
to be
changing properly, but the image just wont show.

Re:Creating new images that will display.

Peter wrote:

> A:=Timage.Create(form1); {put it onto the form}
> A.Picture.Bitmap.assign(image1.picture.bitmap); {give the image a
> bitmapval}

    I believe you have to set the Parent property of the the TImage so
that it displays in the form:

A.Parent := form1;   {I usually use self, but hey!}

    Now it should display, although you might need a Refresh.
--
Marko Peric       lonew...@tig.com.au

Other Threads