Internet Control Pack

My internet controls have suddenly died. I get the dreaded unlicensed
error. I downloaded Borlands isp.dcu file and installed it but that
didn't work. I get the same "license not found" error for all of the ICP
components.

Anyone have a fix for this short of completely reinstalling Delphi?
--

Ken Kyler, K...@Kyler.com
Kensington, MD USA

Re:Internet Control Pack

On Fri, 14 Feb 1997 06:17:50 -0500, Ken Kyler <K...@Kyler.com> wrote:
>My internet controls have suddenly died. I get the dreaded unlicensed
>error. I downloaded Borlands isp.dcu file and installed it but that
>didn't work. I get the same "license not found" error for all of the ICP
>components.

>Anyone have a fix for this short of completely reinstalling Delphi?
>--

>Ken Kyler, K...@Kyler.com
>Kensington, MD USA
>FON: (301) 929-0367
>FAX: (301) 929-6249
>----
>Atheist = Deity Disadvantaged.

There's no need to reinstall Delphi.

There is supposed to be a fix for this licensing problem on the
Borland site itself.

Other Threads