Is the paradox table size limited ?

Hi,

I have an error message "Table is full", when I try to add a new record to
paradox tables of 256 MB size. It is too small !
Is there any configuration on DBE to increase this size ?
I am using BDE Administrator V. 5.01 (in About BDE) and V. 4.0 in
Configuration\Init\Version.
The Database Desktop version is V. 7.0

Na?ma

Re:Is the paradox table size limited ?

You'll need to readjust the block size of your table.

The block size limits the maximum size of your database.

"Na?ma" <supp...@orion-soft.com> wrote in message

> Hi,

> I have an error message "Table is full", when I try to add a new record to
> paradox tables of 256 MB size. It is too small !
> Is there any configuration on DBE to increase this size ?
> I am using BDE Administrator V. 5.01 (in About BDE) and V. 4.0 in
> Configuration\Init\Version.
> The Database Desktop version is V. 7.0

> Na?ma

Other Threads