Error: 'Exception EDBEngineError: Vendor initialization failed.'

Hello all,
  I am installing my D5, IB5 app using install shield.  I try and run my
program on Win95 rev A box and get the following error:

Exception EDBEngineError in module AEOS60.exe at 0007E2CE.
                       Vendor initialization failed.

Interbase doesn't run.  Any idea what might be the problem?  Thanks in
advance,

Sean McElroy

Re:Error: 'Exception EDBEngineError: Vendor initialization failed.'

Sounds like you are using the BDE somewhere and the BDE is not properly
installed in the client machine.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Live never to be ashamed if anything you do or say is published around the world

Other Threads