ADO.NET + ASP.NET

Hi
just wondering

doe's delphi 7 include all .net installation ?   ADO.NET etc ?? does it have
ADO.Net  new components ??
doe's delphi 7 support ASP.NET development ?

thanks

    David  B.E   supp...@agrosoft.co.il

Re:ADO.NET + ASP.NET

> doe's delphi 7 include all .net installation ?

No, download the dotnet frame work from Microsoft (131MB)

> ADO.Net  new components ??

Not specifically for .NET objects.

> doe's delphi 7 support ASP.NET development ?

Delphi7 allows you to build SOAP servers and clients. Download ASP.NET from
Microsoft for their toolkit and if you have time try connecting Delphi
applications to ASP.NET applications. I haven't tried all of this yet
myself.

--
Mike Collier
ADO Tool, Support & Development

Re:ADO.NET + ASP.NET

Thanks Mike

"Mike Collier" <m...@adoanywhere.com> wrote in message

> > doe's delphi 7 include all .net installation ?
> No, download the dotnet frame work from Microsoft (131MB)

> > ADO.Net  new components ??
> Not specifically for .NET objects.

> > doe's delphi 7 support ASP.NET development ?
> Delphi7 allows you to build SOAP servers and clients. Download ASP.NET
from
> Microsoft for their toolkit and if you have time try connecting Delphi
> applications to ASP.NET applications. I haven't tried all of this yet
> myself.

> --
> Mike Collier
> ADO Tool, Support & Development