Changing Wav , Midi and Master volume from Delphi

If you know how I can change Wav , Midi and Master volume from Delphi
or if you know where I can find this information, please e-mail me or
responce to this message.

Haris I. Volos
cvo...@spidernet.com.cy

Re:Changing Wav , Midi and Master volume from Delphi

Haris I. Volos wrote:
> If you know how I can change Wav , Midi and Master volume from
> Delphi
> or if you know where I can find this information, please e-mail me
> or
> responce to this message.

> Haris I. Volos
> cvo...@spidernet.com.cy

 Yes, please post! or e-mail me too!

Thankx,
John

Re:Changing Wav , Midi and Master volume from Delphi

> > If you know how I can change Wav , Midi and Master volume from
> > Delphi

You can see a file, provided with Delphi where you can find all what you
want about MMSystem, it's called MMSystem.hlp.
So look at this... You had to proceed in 4 steps

1/ See what number of Audio are on your system
  use the api function "auxGetNumDevs"
2/ List all the device to know their capacities
  use the api function  "auxGetDevCaps"
3/ Get the current volume of the desired device
  use the api function  "auxGetVolume"
4/ Set the volume
  use the api function  "auxSetVolume"

if you want a complete sample, email to me...

--
Bruno BROLIS
e-mail : bro...@id-net.fr

Other Threads