Fax Component or Source (16 bit if possible) ??

Is there a Fax Component out there??

I need something that is similar to the way the printer
component works.... ie, you draw on the supplied canvas,
which is then faxed.

Preferably freeware and 16 bit.

Rich.

Re:Fax Component or Source (16 bit if possible) ??

se9...@dmu.ac.uk wrote:
>Is there a Fax Component out there??

>I need something that is similar to the way the printer
>component works.... ie, you draw on the supplied canvas,
>which is then faxed.

>Preferably freeware and 16 bit.

The usual way for a company to implement FAX services is to provide a
printer driver. Simply use this driver to print with. No need for
anything.

Some people have recommended software from TurboPower
http://www.tpower.com/ (asyncpro?) which creates NEW fax service in
case you don't have FAX software.
--
Stefan.Hoffmeis...@Uni-Passau.de