Searching for email component

I'm looking for a component that would let me write an applications
that would look for and retrieve new messages in my mail box, than
process it.

Can any body help me?

Thanks

Camelo
S?o Paulo ,SP
Brazil

Re:Searching for email component

Try www.argosoft.com

Ron.

--
Ron Loewy, HyperAct, Inc. +1 (515) 987 2910  | rlo...@hyperact.com
Authoring tools and Delphi components - try us!

Re:Searching for email component

I recommend the Internet Mail Suite. The components compile into the
program eliminating the Active X stuff shipped with Delphi. Available
in 16 and 32 bit. Check out the web site for a preview package. The
guy that runs this outfit is quite approachable for help.

You can contact ArGo Software Design at:

Internet:
Mail:           argos...@interlog.com
WWW:            http://www.interlog.com/~argosoft/

Compuserve:     75231,330

Fax:            +1(212)253-4245

Postal mail:    ArGo Software Design
                200 Balliol St. #1405
                Toronto Ontario M4S 1C6
                Canada

On 20 Dec 1996 18:19:24 GMT, "Marcelo de Azevedo Camelo"

<cam...@itanet.com.br> wrote:
>I'm looking for a component that would let me write an applications
>that would look for and retrieve new messages in my mail box, than
>process it.

>Can any body help me?

>Thanks

>Camelo