Turbo Vision manual needed

        Hi,
Does anyone know where I can find a Turbo Vision manual? If you do, I would
highly appreciate if you signal me.
        Thanks, Radu
This article was posted to Usenet via the Posting Service at Deja News:
http://www.dejanews.com/           [Search, Post, and Read Usenet News]

Re:Turbo Vision manual needed

>>Does anyone know where I can find a Turbo Vision manual? If you do, I

would highly appreciate if you signal me.

>> Thanks, Radu

It should be in the box that your Turbo Pascal came in.  Do you have a
full TP package or are you just interested in
Turbo Vision?

Vinson ABS wrote:
> I suppose some (if not, most) of us don't have TP/BP manuals.

I've got mine.

> I don't see any TP/BP packages around the shelves anymore.
> There's no more books on Pascal anymore.
> TP/BP might become old novelties and free one day.
> There's no student edition or a Lite Edition. What can I do?
> But to steal and plunder.

You could do what I did: call Borland and order it. This also sends the
signal to Borland that the product is worth supporting. You make me
angry and sad at the same time.

AME

Small, Kelly (AZ15) wrote:

> >>Does anyone know where I can find a Turbo Vision manual? If you do, I
> would highly appreciate if you signal me.
> >> Thanks, Radu

> It should be in the box that your Turbo Pascal came in.  Do you have a
> full TP package or are you just interested in
> Turbo Vision?

I suppose some (if not, most) of us don't have TP/BP manuals. I mean
piracy.
I don't see any TP/BP packages around the shelves anymore.
There's no more books on Pascal anymore.
TP/BP might become old novelties and free one day.
There's no student edition or a Lite Edition. What can I do?
But to steal and plunder.
Now I'm using TMTPascal and I'm not a Pascal Pi.... anymore.

How about you?

>From Vinson ABS, Singapore.

WWWWWWW
[u] [v]