SQL Like predicate with MS Access 95 Tables

I'm using D2 via ODBC 3.0 drivers to an MS Access 95 Table, and I'm
trying to get a selection of records with a TQuery. The TQuery looks
like:
        TQuery.SQL = 'SELECT Name FROM Table WHERE Name LIKE 'Foo%';'

The ODBC driver complains about the LIKE predicate. Is it supported?
Does anyone know how to use LIKE predicates with ODBC/MSAccess tables?

Jason

Re:SQL Like predicate with MS Access 95 Tables

You might want to try using Opus DirectAccess, the fast BDE replacement for
Jet database access in Delphi 2.0. For information and a trial version,
check out

        http://www.opus.ch/ODA

Regards,
peo <p...@opus.ch>

Jason Corley <corl...@smptgw2.musc.edu> wrote in article
<32128DB1.1...@smptgw2.musc.edu>...

> I'm using D2 via ODBC 3.0 drivers to an MS Access 95 Table, and I'm
> trying to get a selection of records with a TQuery. The TQuery looks
> like:
>    TQuery.SQL = 'SELECT Name FROM Table WHERE Name LIKE 'Foo%';'

> The ODBC driver complains about the LIKE predicate. Is it supported?
> Does anyone know how to use LIKE predicates with ODBC/MSAccess tables?

> Jason

Other Threads