Delphi 7+BDE DBASE, don't work under MS TERMINAL SERVER ( FILE IS LOCKED )

Hi

i'm using delphi 7 + BDE + Dbase 7 file

NO PARADOX

My Big program work well in a normal use.
but under MS T.S.  don't work.

then...

i have make a very simple program , a form , a TTable , a TDBGrid.

Under MS Terminal server ,

2 user :

add new record  (  only Insert Key )
add new record (  only Insert Key )
add new record
add new record
add new record

Error : FILE IS LOCKED

HELP !!!

Re:Delphi 7+BDE DBASE, don't work under MS TERMINAL SERVER ( FILE IS LOCKED )

note :

I have set LOCAL SHARE to TRUE , already.

and....  don't work.

Hint ?

Re:Delphi 7+BDE DBASE, don't work under MS TERMINAL SERVER ( FILE IS LOCKED )

What' s BDE ERROR : $2805 10245 File is locked ?

"Delphi Guru" <DelphiG...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>What' s BDE ERROR : $2805 10245 File is locked ?

You claim to be the 'Guru', but you don't have this info?

You should change your name.  <g>

Other Threads