"hanging Up" from Delphi

Outlook Express has a menu item called "Hang Up" which will
terminate a dial-up connection.  I have been wanting to implement
this functionality in my Delphi application, but have been unable
to locate the proper Windows API call.  Does anyone know either
how to do this, or where I need to be looking to find out myself.

Thanks
Jim North
Polaris Microsystems

Re:"hanging Up" from Delphi

You will first need to get the handle to the connection.  RasEnumConnections
will get you all the connections and RasConnectionStatus will get you the status
of each connection.  Finally just call RasHangup with the handle found in the
RasEnumConnections.  All three of these functions are in the Win32.hlp file.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Have you ever met a lady screaming angst potential?

Re:"hanging Up" from Delphi

Jeff,

Thanks for the help.  One other question.  Where can I reference the
constants
and type definitions required for some of the structures and calls.  In
particular...

 HRASCONN
 RAS_MaxEntryName
 RAS_MaxDeviceType
 RAS_MaxDeviceName

Thanks,
Jim

Jeff Overcash (TeamB) wrote in message <37DC35FD.EA272...@onramp.net>...
>You will first need to get the handle to the connection.
RasEnumConnections
>will get you all the connections and RasConnectionStatus will get you the
status
>of each connection.  Finally just call RasHangup with the handle found in
the
>RasEnumConnections.  All three of these functions are in the Win32.hlp
file.

>Jim North wrote:

Re:"hanging Up" from Delphi

There are several RAS header conversions out there.  I don't like the one I'm
currently using, but it suffices.  You can also look at ICS's RasDial demo (my
address is not currently responding for him so it might have moved since I
accessed it last).  It has a RAS.pas file you can use.  You can also look at the
Delphi super page or Torry's and you'll find some in the TAPI areas.