PASCAL Problem

I'm wanting to know how to import picture graphics ( ie could be tif, gif,
whatever) into my programs. The graphics do not have to be interactive, as
they will only be used as title/startup pages. I'm writing in Turbo 7.
Is it possible.
Many thanks
Glen.

Re:PASCAL Problem

gl...@es.co.nz (Glen Bryan Clark) wrote:

:>I'm wanting to know how to import picture graphics ( ie could be
tif, gif,
:>whatever) into my programs. The graphics do not have to be
interactive, as
:>they will only be used as title/startup pages. I'm writing in Turbo
7.
:>Is it possible.
:>Many thanks
:>Glen.

The answer is in the same newsgroup:

 I would suggest you to download SWAG library. This is a large bunch
of TP snippets, ideas etc. You can find it on Garbo mirrors
in pc/turbopas/allswags.zip.

                                  Tomas Hajny, XHaj...@mbox.vol.cz on
Internet

Other Threads