MAC Address to IP

Hello fellows.

I didn't found answers to my question: how to obtain IP Address having
the MAC Address?
Please, I need any help or further information.

Thank's in advance,

--
Cristiano Roberto Hansen
Network Administrator

Re:MAC Address to IP

> I didn't found answers to my question: how to obtain IP Address having
> the MAC Address?
> Please, I need any help or further information.

Perhaps this homepage can help - there's a couple of ways.

http://www.{*word*104}port.com:443/~tangent/programming/winsock/

Just search for mac

/S{*word*249}

Re:MAC Address to IP

One technique that I didn't see here (and that I use) is to call
CreateProcess on "ipconfig /all" and pipe the output to the
calling program.  This lets the ipconfig.exe program do the
mapping.  ipconfig.exe is not available on Win95 but the
Win98 version will run on Win95 and generate the correct
result.  I{*word*7}so I don't know if you can deploy ipconfig.exe
with your application for Win95.

Erik Turner
Indialantic, Florida

"S{*word*249} Holm Pedersen" <shp@works_at_dsias.dk> wrote in message

> I didn't found answers to my question: how to obtain IP Address having
> the MAC Address?
> Please, I need any help or further information.

Perhaps this homepage can help - there's a couple of ways.

http://www.{*word*104}port.com:443/~tangent/programming/winsock/

Just search for mac

/S{*word*249}

Re:MAC Address to IP

Hello Erik

> One technique that I didn't see here (and that I use) is to call
> CreateProcess on "ipconfig /all" and pipe the output to the
> calling program.  This lets the ipconfig.exe program do the
> mapping.  ipconfig.exe is not available on Win95 but the
> Win98 version will run on Win95 and generate the correct
> result.  I{*word*7}so I don't know if you can deploy ipconfig.exe
> with your application for Win95.

May you send a little piece of source code (or better, a full example) doing
that?

TIA,

--
Cristiano Roberto Hansen
Network Administrator

Re:MAC Address to IP

Here is a link to the unit to capture console output:
http://www.ectsoftware.com/ConsoleUtil.zip

Erik Turner
Indialantic, Florida

"Cristiano Roberto Hansen" <chan...@mailbr.com.br> wrote in message
Hello Erik

> One technique that I didn't see here (and that I use) is to call
> CreateProcess on "ipconfig /all" and pipe the output to the
> calling program.  This lets the ipconfig.exe program do the
> mapping.  ipconfig.exe is not available on Win95 but the
> Win98 version will run on Win95 and generate the correct
> result.  I{*word*7}so I don't know if you can deploy ipconfig.exe
> with your application for Win95.

May you send a little piece of source code (or better, a full example) doing
that?

TIA,

--
Cristiano Roberto Hansen