TGlobe

Does anyone know the current status of TGlobe? (www.tglobe.com)
I have emailed the author several times w/ no response.
Graham Knight: tgl...@iname.com

I have a project that I need some input before we purchase.

Regards,
Scott

--

Sendero Software
http://www.senderosoftware.com

Re:TGlobe

believe,  is currently working on upgrade to component. He has also been
having some problems with his isp losing his emails.

"Scott Martin" <scottmar...@pdq.net> wrote in message

> Does anyone know the current status of TGlobe? (www.tglobe.com)
> I have emailed the author several times w/ no response.
> Graham Knight: tgl...@iname.com

> I have a project that I need some input before we purchase.

> Regards,
> Scott

> --

> Sendero Software
> http://www.senderosoftware.com
> (DBISAM/DBF Database tools)

Re:TGlobe

Has anyone gotten the Tglobe trial to work with D6 Personal?  I was unable
to get it installed.

Mark

"dalewolver" <s...@uranus.com> wrote in message

> believe,  is currently working on upgrade to component. He has also been
> having some problems with his isp losing his emails.

> "Scott Martin" <scottmar...@pdq.net> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know the current status of TGlobe? (www.tglobe.com)
> > I have emailed the author several times w/ no response.
> > Graham Knight: tgl...@iname.com

> > I have a project that I need some input before we purchase.

> > Regards,
> > Scott

> > --

> > Sendero Software
> > http://www.senderosoftware.com
> > (DBISAM/DBF Database tools)

Re:TGlobe

"Mark Skelly" <mlske...@swbell.net> wrote in message

> Has anyone gotten the Tglobe trial to work with D6 Personal?  I was
unable
> to get it installed.

Personal and trial versions uses a different dcu format, so without
source code, it won't work.

Re:TGlobe

You may be right but I have installed many other controls into my P6
personal version.

Mark

"Uffe Kousgaard" <u...@routeware.dk> wrote in message

> "Mark Skelly" <mlske...@swbell.net> wrote in message
> > Has anyone gotten the Tglobe trial to work with D6 Personal?  I was
> unable
> > to get it installed.

> Personal and trial versions uses a different dcu format, so without
> source code, it won't work.

Other Threads