TDBRichedit ?

How can I use Richedit for DB-Memos ?
In Delphi 2 there is only the TRichEdit included.

Will the DB-Version come with Delphi 3 ?
Will it wotk for DBASE 4 ?

Sometimes it would be nice to have at least underline and bold-features for
memos to make them more readable.

Thanks for yout answers.

Willi Khnis

Re:TDBRichedit ?

>TDBRichedit ?
>How can I use Richedit for DB-Memos ?
>In Delphi 2 there is only the TRichEdit included.
>Will the DB-Version come with Delphi 3 ?
>Will it wotk for DBASE 4 ?

Actually, data-aware controls aren't that tough - Ray Lischner's
Secrets of Delphi 2 book goes into some detail about creating your
own data-aware controls, and the example he works through...
is a TDBRichEdit control :)

Maybe if you ask Ray nicely, he's let ya use it :)

  --=- Ritchie Annand

Re:TDBRichedit ?

Hi.

Look at www.delphi32.com or any of the other Delphi supper pages. You will
find a TDBRichEdit with src free.

Hannes

R.Annand <anna...@cadvision.com> wrote in article
<5ii5q4$3...@elmo.cadvision.com>...

> >TDBRichedit ?

> >How can I use Richedit for DB-Memos ?
> >In Delphi 2 there is only the TRichEdit included.

> >Will the DB-Version come with Delphi 3 ?
> >Will it wotk for DBASE 4 ?

> Actually, data-aware controls aren't that tough - Ray Lischner's
> Secrets of Delphi 2 book goes into some detail about creating your
> own data-aware controls, and the example he works through...
> is a TDBRichEdit control :)

> Maybe if you ask Ray nicely, he's let ya use it :)

>   --=- Ritchie Annand

Other Threads