Display driver for Windows 98/NT

We would like to to take the screen output, and output it to a high
speed PCI-card that we have developed. It it currently controlled by
DOS, but we would like to move to Windows 98/NT. Basically we would like
to transfer the screen output over our 160 Mbit/s high speed link and
display it on our proprietary graphical cards. Any ideas how this could
be done?

--
- Jan Sigurd Otterlei

Re:Display driver for Windows 98/NT

Is this on the same machine or are your wanting to transfer data across a
network? If it's on the SAME machine then it's EZr. First tell me the API
for your graphics card! IE: How does one WRITE to the display buffer and is
it VESA compatible or VGA compatible?

Davie

Jan Sigurd Otterlei wrote:
> We would like to to take the screen output, and output it to a high
> speed PCI-card that we have developed. It it currently controlled by
> DOS, but we would like to move to Windows 98/NT. Basically we would like
> to transfer the screen output over our 160 Mbit/s high speed link and
> display it on our proprietary graphical cards. Any ideas how this could
> be done?

> --
> - Jan Sigurd Otterlei

Other Threads