TMenuItem at run time

Hi
        I have been editing adn adding items to a TMenuItem at run time.
However I have noticed that the pull down menu does not get updated until
you change the windows and pick it upagain. I.e. until the menu bar is
updated again, how do I update the menu bar after I add a menu Item

Thanks

Rathe

Rathe Hollingum (member of the CGGB)
home-page at: http://www.york.ac.uk/~rh113/
Alternative e-mail address: ra...@dial.pipex.com

Re:TMenuItem at run time

In article <Pine.SGI.3.95L.980825123612.19065A-100...@tower.york.ac.uk>, Rathe

<rh...@york.ac.uk> writes:
>    I have been editing adn adding items to a TMenuItem at run time.
>However I have noticed that the pull down menu does not get updated until
>you change the windows and pick it upagain. I.e. until the menu bar is
>updated again, how do I update the menu bar after I add a menu Item

Use Refresh, Repaint,Update, or Application.ProcessMessages depending on why
the menu is not being updated.

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Other Threads