Is there any support for Titan for Btrieve?

Hi,

We are using Titan for Btrieve and think it's a really good product with few
errors and is well integreted into Delphi.

However, two times the last year problems have occured using Titan. The
normal thing to do when you have problems with something you have purchased
is to turn to the company that sold it to you, and so we did. On Reggatta
systems web site under FAQ there is a line saying that the best way to get
support for Titan is to send a message to supp...@reggatta.com , we did
that - and now we have been waiting for 3 days without any response!

Is there anybody using Titan that now how to get support? We are stuck here
with our problem!

Lars.

Re:Is there any support for Titan for Btrieve?

They have a bad reputation with support. It is a pity, because their
products are very good, so they must be losing customers because of it.

Craig van Nieuwkerk <crai...@melbpc.org.au> wrote in article
<6o9b10$na...@quole.melbpc.org.au>...

> They have a bad reputation with support. It is a pity, because their
> products are very good, so they must be losing customers because of it.

They are.  A while back I was looking into BDE replacements for Access, and
contacted them with questions about their product.  I received no response.
 They will receive no business from me.

Re:Is there any support for Titan for Btrieve?

On 12 Jul 1998 16:46:32 GMT, "reastlack" <reastl...@prodigy.net>
wrote:

>Craig van Nieuwkerk <crai...@melbpc.org.au> wrote in article
><6o9b10$na...@quole.melbpc.org.au>...
>> They have a bad reputation with support. It is a pity, because their
>> products are very good, so they must be losing customers because of it.

>They are.  A while back I was looking into BDE replacements for Access, and
>contacted them with questions about their product.  I received no response.
> They will receive no business from me.

The same here. A real shame.

Greetings HdV

Other Threads