Importing text file (help on schema files and ascii tables)

I need to import data from an ascii table into oracle. I'm using
tbatchmove for that porpouse. The problem comes with the Schema File.
Some fields are DateTime.
I'm using this definition:

fieldXX=date_and_time,datetime,26,6,0

in the schema file. But after importing, that field is blank!!!!????

Besides, the same program under delphi 1.0 gives an error saying that
I'm trying to insert a null value where null values are not accepted.
I've checked the definition of that tables and the data it contains and
there aren't any field in such case.....

Any sugestions???

Thanks in advance.

Christian Connolly
email: conno...@impsat1.com.ar