Can TUtility repair the damaged AutoInc field?

I use the TUtility to repair the damaged paradox tables, but if the
tablename.val file or table with AutoInc field were damaged, can I repair
the table?
How can I tell me clients " If you see the index out of date message, then
you use this utility to repair the tables, else if you see another
messages, then you use another program to repair the tables!" Is there a
utitlity that can repair all kinds of tables in one program?

thank you Brian in advance!!

Re:Can TUtility repair the damaged AutoInc field?

There is no tool that will repair a corrupt .VAL file.  AFAIK Tutility will
repair autoincrement fields in Paradox tables.

--
Bill Todd

Re:Can TUtility repair the damaged AutoInc field?

Would you please tell me where I can get the the AFAIK Tutility ?

Thank you very much Bill

Bill Todd (TeamB) <bill_todd.nos...@compuserve.com> wrote in article
<6rn9bb$8j...@forums.borland.com>...

> There is no tool that will repair a corrupt .VAL file.  AFAIK Tutility
will
> repair autoincrement fields in Paradox tables.

> --
> Bill Todd
> (Sorry but TeamB cannot answer questions received via email)
> (Remove nospam from my email address to contact me for any other reason)

Re:Can TUtility repair the damaged AutoInc field?

Hi David,
AFAIK is just a shorter way to write
As Far As I Know. There is no utility
named AFAIK  { AFAIK :-) }
--
Roman
(please remove STOPSPAM. in header)

David Ting wrote in message

<01bdce84$cfef18c0$49615...@faithful.asiaonline.net>...
>Would you please tell me where I can get the the AFAIK Tutility ?

Re:Can TUtility repair the damaged AutoInc field?

It's just Tutility<g>.  AFAIK is short for "as far as I know".  Tutility is
a DLL provided by Inprise.  You can download the appropriate version and a
Delphi program that shows how to use it from
www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/utilities.html.

--
Bill Todd