Limit user input length at a DBGrid column

 I need someone assistance to limit the number of characters allowed to the
user to enter in a DBGrid column (field). I have a database field that has
30 characters, but I need to allow the user to enter just 10 using a DBGrid.
If I was using a DBEdit I would just set the MaxLength property to 10
characters. At the grid or TField I don't find that property or something
like. Does anyone have had this same problem or know the solution?

TIA for your assistence

Alexandre C Leite
TRT 4a Regi?o
Porto Alegre/RS - Brazil
a...@trt4.gov.br

Re:Limit user input length at a DBGrid column

In article <64a3jo$rd...@forums.borland.com>, Alexandre C Leite wrote:
> At the grid or TField I don't find that property or something
> like.

Use the TField's Editmask Property.  Use a mask of "ccccccccc" to limit
the entry to 10 characters.

Other Threads